Network of Organizations for Social Action and Community
The Network of Organizations for Social Action and Community was created to highlight a model of educational action rooted in the community and popular throughout the country, to drive improvement in the quality of projects and services and build social action from the bottom up, shared, from the needs of people.
XEASC’s mission is to work for the development of social and community action in neighborhoods, building a space for participation, territorial structure and dialogue.The vision is to make the network that represent, legitimize and give ability to entrenched institutions and community leaders in the area to express themselveswith more resources.
The Network is committed to social transformation, justice in protecting the rights of people to build independence speech and act, sustainability in the efficient management of resources and transparency.
The entities that are part of this platform working for more than 40 years in different areas of Catalonia closely with the voluntary sector and the local movement. Virtually all come from education free time working with children and youth.
Currently we are XEASC:
- JIS-Youth Association for Equality and Solidarity (Hospitalet de Llobregat)
- Recreational La Florida (Hospitalet de Llobregat)
- Children and Youth Club Sanfeliu – St. Ildefons (Hospitalet de Llobregat)
- Recreational Sant Feliu (Sant Feliu de Llobregat)
- Association Batibull (Girona)
- I.llusions (Palafrugell)
- Association Trèvol (El Vendrell)
- La Rotllana (Badalona)
- Foundation Casal Amic (Tarragona)
- Recreational Xixell (Hospitalet de Llobregat)
- RecreationalMasia Espinós (Gavà)
- Atzavara Arrels (Tortosa)
- Recreational Eixida Camps Blancs (Sant Boi de Llobregat)